- What does P mean in HTML?
- What is the use of HTML language?
- What is difference between HTML elements and tags?
- What are the attributes of HTML tag?
- What does strong mean in HTML?
- What does U mean in HTML?
- What is caption tag in HTML?
- What are the 4 basic HTML tags?
- What is H in HTML?
- What is I element in HTML?
- What are the two types of HTML elements?
- What are the two types of HTML tags?
- What are the 10 basic HTML tags?
- How many types of HTML tag are there?
- What is an empty element?
- What is difference between attribute and property in HTML?
- What are the main elements of an HTML?
- , , , , tags.A paragraph, denoted using the tag.A horizontal ruler, denoted using the tag.A link, denoted using the (anchor) tag.More items… What is element in HTML with example? Element. An HTML element is defined by a starting tag. If the element contains other content, it ends with a closing tag. For example, is starting tag of a paragraph and is closing tag of the same paragraph but This is paragraph is a paragraph element. What is HTML element and attribute? HTML attributes are special words used inside the opening tag to control the element’s behaviour. HTML attributes are a modifier of an HTML element type. … For example, the attribute name is used by several element types, but has slightly different functions in each. What does h1 mean in HTML? Hypertext Markup LanguageThe h1 is an HTML tag that indicates a heading on a website. Let me unpack that. HTML — This stands for Hypertext Markup Language. Most websites use this language to create web pages. Tag — An HTML tag is a snippet of code that tells your web browser how to display the content.
- What is element in HTML with example?
- What is HTML element and attribute?
- What does h1 mean in HTML?
What does P mean in HTML?
The HTML element represents a paragraph.
Paragraphs are usually represented in visual media as blocks of text separated from adjacent blocks by blank lines and/or first-line indentation, but HTML paragraphs can be any structural grouping of related content, such as images or form fields..
What is the use of HTML language?
What is difference between HTML elements and tags?
Technically, an HTML element is the collection of start tag, its attributes, an end tag and everything in between. On the other hand an HTML tag (either opening or closing) is used to mark the start or end of an element, as you can see in the above illustration.
What are the attributes of HTML tag?
The href Attribute. The tag defines a hyperlink. … The src Attribute. The tag is used to embed an image in an HTML page. … The width and height Attributes. … The alt Attribute. … The style Attribute. … The lang Attribute. … The title Attribute. … We Suggest: Always Quote Attribute Values.More items…
What does strong mean in HTML?
The HTML Strong Importance Element ( ) indicates that its contents have strong importance, seriousness, or urgency. Browsers typically render the contents in bold type.
What does U mean in HTML?
HTML Unarticulated Annotation elementThe HTML Unarticulated Annotation element ( ) represents a span of inline text which should be rendered in a way that indicates that it has a non-textual annotation. This is rendered by default as a simple solid underline, but may be altered using CSS.
What is caption tag in HTML?
Definition and Usage. The