- Why do PayPal refunds take so long?
- How long does it take for a refund to PayPal?
- When you get a refund on PayPal where does the money go?
- Is PayPal refund instant?
- Why isn’t my PayPal refund showing in my bank account?
- Can PayPal help with a refund?
- Do PayPal refunds go back to debit card?
- How do I claim a refund on PayPal?
- What is PayPal’s refund policy?
Why do PayPal refunds take so long?
For example, if you used a credit card or debit card to pay through PayPal, your refund could take up to 30 days.
If you used your PayPal balance to make a payment but you didn’t have enough in your account, PayPal might have taken the rest from your credit or debit card..
How long does it take for a refund to PayPal?
For purchases made with your credit or debit card, the refund can take up to 30 days to show up on your account. If you bought the item using your bank account or PayPal balance, the balance will be credited to your PayPal account. Funds can take three to five days to arrive in your account.
When you get a refund on PayPal where does the money go?
If you used your PayPal to purchase your order, the refunded money will go back to your PayPal account. For payments funded partially by PayPal and partially by card, the money taken from your card will go back to your bank account and the remainder will return to your PayPal balance.
Is PayPal refund instant?
Time taken to process a PayPal refund For payments taken from a bank account or PayPal balance, money will be refunded back into the customer’s PayPal balance. Typically, refunds will be completed within three to five days, but may appear instantly as ‘Pending’ in your customer’s PayPal account.
Why isn’t my PayPal refund showing in my bank account?
If you funded the original paypal payment to the seller with a debit or credit card then it won’t go back to your paypal balance. Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or credit card but takes up to a week to process through to the bank and a bit longer for a c.c.
Can PayPal help with a refund?
Refunds. If an order doesn’t arrive or it doesn’t match the description, we’ll reimburse the full cost of eligible purchases plus original shipping.
Do PayPal refunds go back to debit card?
* If you paid with a debit card, the amount is refunded to your debit card. If the refund cannot be applied to your debit card, it will be applied to your PayPal balance. Refunds to credit or debit cards can take up to 30 days depending on the card company involved.
How do I claim a refund on PayPal?
To request a refund, contact the seller and ask them to go to the Transaction Details page of their Paypal account. They can see your transaction there and click Issue a refund. You can request a refund up to 60 days after you pay for your item.
What is PayPal’s refund policy?
The default refund period is 180 days from the transaction date. If you refund a payment for goods or services, there are no fees to process the refund, but the fees you originally paid as the seller are not returned to you. The amount of the refunded payment will be deducted from your PayPal account.