We all know that men think they are god’s gift when it comes to the bedroom department.
There are quite a few things men hate to hear during sex and I have to admit we had a good laugh at some of the experiences shared.
I asked my Facebook mums group to reveal all the things men hate to hear during sex and the funny thing was most of them had actually used these at some point.
What a way to knock a guy’s confidence.
Can you imagine him being in the throes of passion, really going for gold and one any one of these things being said?
It’s certainly enough to make his sausage flop?
30 Things Men Hate To Hear During Sex
- Is it in yet?
- That’s not how my ex used to do it
- Are you done yet?
- My dildo does a better job
- Do you actually know where my G spot is?
- I’m bored
- Is this your first time?
- My ex was better
- Have you cum yet?
- Move your head, I can’t see the telly
- Could you hurry up, I’m going to be late for work
- Don’t forget our daughter needs picking up early tomorrow
- What’s the time?
- No sound at all – bored!!
- I know someone who shouted “fuck a duck” during sex. I really dread to think what he was doing to her.
- Oh did I turn the oven off
- God that was quick?
- I haven’t been taking the pill
- Hmmm, that ceiling needs painting
- I’ve got Gonorrhoea
- I answered the phone to my best friend
- Maybe I’ll stick to using my toys
- Another man’s name
- Hi mum
- I can’t feel anything
- Can I have those new shoes?
- Have you brushed your teeth?
- Do we always have to do it this way?
- Shit the condom has split
- Can we try for a baby?
Have you ever found yourself saying things men would hate to hear during sex?
Dare you share?